Case Study Title
Luxury Resort & Residences Canary Islands Funding Support
A property development company, created by a visionary founder with the aim to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly spaces.
Hotel Solutions Partnership (HSP) were asked to provide support and advisory work for the sale of a proposed new resort development in La Gomera, Canary Islands, Spain.
The Client’s goal was to source suitable equity partner(s) for the resort.
Scope of Work
HSP’s equity search support and advisory was run in parallel with the Operator Search and Selection process.
HSP provided comprehensive assistance which included the following:
- Initial discussions with preferred operators for potential equity options
- Preparation of documents for potential investors
- Sourcing of potential investors with an appetite for development projects
- Presentations to potential investors
- Negotiation of investment terms
- Monthly reports providing updates of work performed
What did Hotel Solutions Partnership achieve for the client?
HSP produced an information memorandum that has formed the basis for discussions with potential investors. Potential investors were identified and discussions undertaken. The project is ongoing.