HOTELDOCTOR | This trademark fast-track assessment of your hospitality operation offered by Hotel Solutions Partnership, provides a cost-effective snapshot analysis in a concise written report and includes practical recommendations for improving profitability.
- In order to review current business, sales and marketing and management operations, our team members will spend time on-site to interview both managers and selected staff, assess the efficacy of procedures, resources and performance.
- The discovery process may include a sales and marketing review to analyse the local market potential, competitors, the hotel’s sales strategy, team and marketing channels.
- The exercise may focus on financial and accounting control, human resources, the physical condition of the hotel or any aspect that may be causing the hotel to underperform.
II. THE REPORT
- Before the team leaves the property, feedback on the team’s initial observations is presented to the client and a concise, written report is delivered shortly thereafter.
- The report highlights strengths and weaknesses within the management team and its practices, may include an analysis of the overall financial performance citing relevant cost factors and areas requiring monitoring.
- A sales and marketing assessment also outlines areas of improvement including upselling, new business segments and incentivizing key accounts. Marketing recommendations may include use of social media, online campaigns, and enhancement of website.
3 days to 1 week