Available in all areas where Hotel Solutions Partnership can offer professional guidance to help start-up your operation, ranging from project management, recruitment of your management team, developing food and beverage concepts, specifying IT and systems and writing standard operating procedures manuals.
This may include:
- Preparing a detailed pre-opening plan with timelines, milestones and required resources.
- Writing a sales & marketing plan including price matrix, channel management strategy, PR launch strategy etc.
- Preparing a manning guide, salary scales, job descriptions and compensation/employee incentive programs.
- Pre-opening technical requirements detailing the necessary Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment, IT/Systems and Operating Supplies & Equipment.
- Preparing a timetable for hand-over from contractors, commissioning of equipment, punch-listing/snagging, health and safety requirements and preparing maintenance manuals.
- Working with on-site management and team members, Hotel Solutions Partnership will develop and oversee implementation of relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure a seamless launch.
- A review of systems and structures will aim to promote service excellence with options for leadership training, team building and vision and values workshops as required.
- Hotel Solutions Partnership can provide support during the busy soft-opening phase of the hotel until operations stabilize.
Three months to one year ahead of opening
From £5,500 per month depending on location