- About Us
- Advisory Services
- Sales and Marketing
- Management Solutions
- Acquisition & Investment Services
- Contact Us
The CEO and the Director of Sales and Marketing of a chain of mid-scale full service hotels operating primarily in the UK.
What did Hotel Solutions Partnership achieve for the client?
– Analyzed key changes and weaknesses in revenue management, channel management and ecommerce strategies.
Our work helped guide the client to problem resolution not only in the management of OTAs but also in other elements of the fast changing and complex inter-relationships between marketing, operations and technology.
In recent years the client has pursued an aggressive plan to grow online revenues. In revenue terms this has been successful, but in combination with significant recent changes in revenue management tools and processes, the introduction of a new channel management tool and advent of strong OTA growth, the client sought to clarify the following:
– The impact of the revenue management changes and the possible contribution to rate and brand dilution.
We worked on three tracks simultaneously:
1. The ecommerce and marketing analysis comprised the following:
2. The revenue management component established a base understanding of client strategies, processes, tools and organisation and included:
3. The channel management and distribution track included: